Thailand’s biggest tackle show is back!
Admission: Free as usual.
When: 2nd of May until the 4th of May.
Venue: Central CHAENG WATTANA (NOT BANGNA, I’m looking at you Alex W.)
How to get there:
Driving – Google Map Location
Taxi – Tell the driver to take you to Central Chaengwattana, should cost a little more than THB200 (I know easy right?)
Public transport(estimated time is 1 hour and 30 minutes, not recommended but here it is if you’re on a budget).
- Take the subway (MRT) to Phaholyothin station
- Take any one of these buses going northbound: 29, 187, 510, 523, 538 or 555.
- Walk 26 minutes westbound on Chaengwattana road and you will see Central Chaengwattana on the south side.
Description: Yes, the TFTMA organization is calling this event the Thailand International Tackle Show (TITS).
What TITS has to offer is the same as every year:
- clearance sales
- product stalls from both big and small brands
- new product previews
- fishing games
- girls in skimpy outfits with really annoying high-pitched voices trying to make everything more exciting than they really are.
Believe me, if you are a fisherman have never been you should check this out, you don’t even have to shop. It’s quite fun.