Thank Poseidon and all fishing gods! The registration issue has been resolved and forum is once again steadily growing with enthusiastic fishermen from all around the world. Over the past few weeks we’ve seen some fantastic submissions and I feel that they definitely deserve the attention of the first page. Below are the aforementioned submissions along with some news and other notable mentions.
- Kuripot posted some very beautiful photos from his trip to the famous Gilham’s resort.
- Tap has added some more of his own photos from our recent trip to Amazon BKK 2.
- Once again some fun was had at Pilot 111 thanks to the forum’s trip organisation feature. Jos‘ report, Eddy’s report and mine.
- The boys get into a DIY project with the Alabama rig and some egg beaters.
- Official dates for the TFG 2012 Fishing Tournament.